Thursday, April 17, 2008

I am not happy with Chase Bank...

right now Chase Bank is starting to tick me off. Once I know the full outcome of this matter, I'll be happy to share. The clocks ticking tho for this bank! I saw this posting below from translucence.org and had to share :-) afterall "misery loves company" especially when its done in a fun way.

http://www.translucence.org/archives/2006/01/chase_bank_suck.html

Here's a short excerpt. *disclaimer, you must be 13 or older to view the following content*

ME: What do you mean you can't cash it. It's your bank. You're a nationwide bank. See? That's your logo. right. there.

Bank fucker: Well, yes. But, since that's an East Coast bank we don't have access to look up the account online to verify the balance.

ME: Well? Do you know how to use a phone? I bet you could call and verify the balance...seeing as how you are all one big company.

Bank Fucker: Well, we probaly could.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!

Aw.. good ol' Chase. Just let ya know, the link to Chase Bank Sucks did not work.

Again... good ol' Chase! I get so frustrated with them at times when dealing making calls. OK, here's the story. I have two different credit cards with them so anyway, every time I tried to make a call via relay service, they would tell me they cannot take a relay call because they do not accept a THIRD PARTY call.

What?? They said I have to call through their TTY #, ok fine. So, I used online system that has TTY feature and guess what? They never for once answer it, I tried to call a few times.

So, I called back using relay service and they of course said the same thing telling me to use TTY. I tried to explain, they hang up on me. I called back again, I finally got to explain, a rep said that I'd have to keep trying.

Keep trying?! I was tired of that crap so I decided to have Jes to pretend he's me. He called and, guess what? It's all taken care of! All you have to do is to get a hearing person to pretend to be you.

It seems like Chase is the only issue I have regarding relay calls. Ugh!

Anyway, back to your post, it's stupid how they told you because I mean.. Chase is national wide so they shouldn't have a problem access to all information. Some people are funny, ya know? :-D

-SG

deafeningchameleon said...

hey, try the link now
DC

deafeningchameleon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.