Monday, April 13, 2009

Cutting back on hours

Somethings gotta give for the next several weeks. I am just not able to work the extra hours that I have and still do my thesis, in addition to 2 jobs and along the way maintain my health. Ugh, I have always been a sickly person but this sucks. cry
I mean mentally I am willing and able. But my body doesn't and hasn't ever wanted to comply. I feel like the poster child for CFS (Chronic Fatigued Syndrome). No I do not claim to have it but I'd be a food er I mean fool not to see the parallels.
I am gonna speak to Eddie tmw and ask to be taken off of Mondays and I wish Thursdays too but I absolutely cannot afford to give up 8 hours a week. 4 sure, but 8, multiple that by 3 or 4 weeks and viola, I am in the hole.
I figured the reason why Monday works better for me than giving up Thursday is that Sunday is my day to work on my thesis ALL day and Night if needed and if I am worried about getting up early (ok in my world 10am is early) on Monday morning to work 2 jobs I cannot relax the Sunday night before. It was maddening because I was on a roll last night with my thesis but then I began to worry about finishing up other things related to my lesson plan and I still feel crummy from this current sinus infection that I could not SLEEP. The idea of facing this dilema again and again for the next 2-3 weeks is not good for me. Nope, I am gonna give up 4 hours a week for my thesis. And for my health too.

No comments: