Friday, April 10, 2009

Graduation "extras"

With graduation right around the corner, I am finding last minute details I must attend to such as reserving my graduation guest tickets, buying the cap and gown, and recently I've been informed I must have an "exit" interview too. The exit interview is for the Office of Fiancial Aid to discuss your existing loans and the expected repayment plan. Oh joy, what fun that's gonna be. Anyways they included a website which shows you all the loans you EVER had and it sure is handy. For anyone who is unsure of what loans they owe from undergrad as well as grad school *ding ding ding! That's me!* then go to NSLDS (National Student Loan Database System). You must know your dept of Ed Pin to use this. If you don't have one, go to Dept of Ed and register.

Boy, I gotta tell ya, these sites sure make things a lot easier to keep track of!

Well my state taxes were not as nice as my federal tax refund. Can you believe I am only gonna get $5 back from NYC? Yep, something weird about this city's issue (aka jealousy) with me earning 1/2 of my income in NJ. Uh ok. It took FOREVER to do my state taxes in the back room and I finally got out of there at 530pm. I arrived at 2pm. But its DONE. Nonetheless I am having with my federal so I am not complaining :} Me is the happieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol =P~ kaos-hellokitty01kaos-hellokitty01

No comments: