Friday, April 10, 2009

Taxes done!

Whee (as Ronnie always says)
I will get enough of a tax refund back to buy a new bed!
Im so excited because last year I actually
owed due to one job I worked didn't deduct
taxes and never again will I work that kind of
job! That's all I was hoping for, enough of a
return to replace the futon because the frame
is bent and I am sinking into a ditch every
night.
Happy Passover everyone. Tmw I will meet
Martin and ssp for him for the Passover
Services. It will be my first "Deaf" Passover.
Not much else is new, battling another sinus
infection, bleah. But I am still working on my
thesis. Its coming along, right now I am
focusing on the methods (my research
design) part of my thesis. I still need
more info on L1 learners and plan to
look for that next week.
This weekend I will use what I have so Rusty
can have the newest draft by Sunday night. I
want to be DONE by the 30th. I will feel cheated
if I have to wait till Oct to get my degree. I can
still march even if the thesis is not done but I
don't want that at all! Im determined to finish it,
sweat, blood, tears and all.
Hope you all have a wonderful Passover or Easter weekend!

No comments: