Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I never ever

want to write an academic paper under pressure again!

Sure amazing stuff comes out after 12-14 hours
blocks of serious solidatary commitment to my
laptop and data to filter through.

So far I've have had 2 "a-ha" moments. I experienced my 1st just this
past Sunday. After 2 bs days of NO progress and massive frustration, I
wanna quit mode I finally had a sense of direction and REASON behind the
paper.

Just recently I had my second "a-ha" moment. When I finally GOT what
Rusty kept saying about the difference between knowledge and
recollection in SLA. Basically the former is a lot harder to prove
because is mostly theories based while the latter is measurable.

And I wouldn't finally be able to go to sleep now if it wasn't for my
very own editor, thank YOU!

No comments: