Wednesday, September 05, 2007

*rooster cackles*

This is the earliest I've been up in
years! The last time I was awake
before 6am was when I lived in
Maryland and worked for 3 different
moving companies as a professional
packer. Sometimes we would have
to be at the moving job by 6am,
which meant I was up at 5am. One
of the longest days went for 32 hrs
on one moving job Sorry, my ex and
I worked at. I remember about 28 hrs
into the job, we three were struggling
to keep working but damn, it was the
fattest pay I ever earned working
that job.

Oddly tho, it seems easier to me to
wake up while its still dark, vs when
the sun rises in the a.m.. Now the
fall is here, its most likely I'll be
waking up to the dark regularly. Didn't
get to sleep early, tried but my body
said, "huh? you wake up at 5 45am?!?
Never!" but I did. My eyes burn a little
but hopefully the diet coke aka my
cup of java sends some jolts my way.

I did a powerpoint presentation for
my lesson plan for today. I hope it
proves interesting enough for my
students? See see. Soon at 7:18am
I board the NJ transit and arrive at
the school by 8:03am.

Gosh I'm a bit nervous!

No comments: