Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Why I heart Cats!


Get this video and more at MySpace.com Saw this off of Queen Alpo's blog and had to post it for you all as well. The mirror scene in this video is my favorite! Meanwhile back at my apt, the Tin Man's cat, Kat is settling in sort of, the hisses have dropped from several hundred times a day to approximately 50 to 100 xs a day. Tom on the other hand, has full range of the apartment and comes and goes as he pleases. He doesn't pay any attention to Kat.

Been working on several things today such as my lesson plan for tonights ASL sub class that I'm covering and math lessons for next week tutoring meet. The tutoring yesterday went really well. Basically we covered areas such as circumference, diameters and radius. My student has to memorize the formulas in order to do the math problems. We also covered means, median and mode for statistic purposes. I think she will be fine as long as she practices and solves the problem in a neat fashion.

Hung out with my Sweetie Monday, it was a lazy day. I wasnt feeling too good so stayed home. We ordered pizza with my roommate. Last night after the tutoring session I met up with Szymanski for dinner where we ate at the Blue Angel Thai restuarant. It was good to see her. Apparently ASSwipe (my old roommate) is now on her case as well. Its no surprise to either one of us. But knowing how much of an asshole he can be, I know it makes the atmosphere hostile.

Overall I am happy to be back in NYC, working and getting ready for my trip to the Carribbean. I leave in 2 weeks for a 1 week cruise that I'm going with my friend Karen from MD. There are approximately 400 other deafies going, the rest are hearies. I am so excited about going somewhere new! I have never been snorkeling so my Sweetie is gonna take me somewhere soon to buy eye mask and snorkeling stuff so I wont have to rent them. I will of course have to use my special sea shoes. Its the kind you see surfers or beach goers wear. I hate anything touching my feet, it makes me panicky and I can't relax enough to enjoy the water. Its one of my many little quirks.

I got one of the needed wires for editing purposes but the 2nd one is still missing. I may just cave in and go to Circuit City and buy a new one. I am itching to edit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol myspace is awesome... so is youtube...

my myspace btw:

http://www.myspace.com/electrichead1103


<3 miss ya jen!