Monday, September 18, 2006

JKF's lost twin...

Seems now the whole fiasco with JKF has only grown from bad to worse. I think its an interesting tatic now that many of the protestors are using Audism discrimination by the BOT. I went to Peggy's website and saw this link, its eerily accurate!

Its hard for me to share an opinion on this issue because I am not in DC anymore. I do not want to see JKF become the 9th prez this Jan.. this is has never changed and never will. Being a MSSD alumni I know what destruction she is capable of doing. JKF go HOME and stop holding onto your pride. We don't give a flying dead rat about your resume or self-glorification. We're looking at the bigger picture as to whether or not you are leadership material and guess what your records show that you are NOT! I consider her appt as prez to be as fishy as Bush's appt. It reeks of foul play. BOT wise up, admit your mistakes, vow not to do them again, re-open the selection process!

No comments: