Monday, January 05, 2009

The Storage Unit Wars Continued....

Jesus I am getting really fed up with this storage unit I brought from Target. There are suppose to be 2 bars that hang across the middle of the top and bottom section of the unit. But for some freakin reason the ends of the bars will not stay put in their pockets, thus this was the 3rd time I hung stuff up only to find in minutes later piled down on the floor, with their sad hangers poking out in every which way.

Storage Unit set up
Unit: 0 pts
Me: 1 pts

Storage Unit with hang garments
Unit: 3 pts
Me: 0 pts

The Unit overcame super kRazy glue and another fancy schmancy glue gaurenteed to BIND. Now I am wrapping sturdy plastic around the area where it comes apart, and glueing it each time I wrap it around once. Thus my thumb and middle finger have glue shiny bits that I will be picking off for the rest of the night.

To be continued....

No comments: