Saturday, December 27, 2008

Unclaimed Moolah!

I ran across a great website NAUPU where you can click on a state and enter your name and if there's any $$ left from a bank account or what-have-yous and then you can click on the claim form, jump through some hoops and VIOLA, $$$

I found one for PA for myself, it states its from U of Pitt and its under $100 but damn, even if its only $20 smackaroos, I'll claim it. I also found one for my grandfather too and one under Jack's name but I am not sure if its MY Jack or someone who has the same name? I will send it to Jack and see if it's his???

Anyways just click on NAUPU above, then pick all the states you ever lived in and try your luck. Who knows, you may stumble across some extra money ;+]

2 comments:

dethmama said...

Well that was crazy... I just found 26 bucks when I used your link. How cool is that?
BTW, thanks for linking to my blog. I really appreciate it.

deafeningchameleon said...

Hey thats great! I still have to print out my claim form and get it notarized.
I enjoy your blog so ofc I had to add it to my blogroll.
Take care
DC