Sunday, November 19, 2006

almost over

The event in my opinion went as smoothly as it could. (You know how that story goes, what starts out small, becomes grande). There were some technical difficulties with the chocolate foundue and making cosmo martinis but all in all the attendees made the hard work worthwhile.

The food selection was EXCELLENT, I was quite pleased. Both of the women in charge of that left no stone unturned.

The selected workshop from an outside source went quite well. I like the presentator because she's so energetic and outgoing. I enjoy being around people like that.

The other mini presentation by one of our hostess was quite entertaining and informative. Led to many interesting tidbits for discussions. Hands wave or in this case "hands off" *winks*

The Goody Bags well received. Ill be reviewing which samples, products I liked or didn't like sometime this week.

I overall enjoyed the experience and had the opportunity to meet some new faces, I was quite impress as one of our attendee was a Yale student, grad level. Another traveled from Maryland. One was sick with a cold and still she made the effort to be there.

Will I do it again? I feel like no but my mind screams yes cuz if you aint dead, you better be living! Do something that you consider worthy of your time and energy. I could never do the same thing, day in and out. Occassions like last night open room for other possibilites.

Clyde also gets a BIG worthwhile mentioned in the whole scheme of things. He allowed us to use his post office address, he hefted back and forth packages for the event itself. He drove me to several places the past 2 days to prepare and he was so generous with his time in doing all of this. I consider him to be very supportative in nature. I'm glad he can see and appreciate why I dedicate my efforts to such projects. I would like to reciprocate somehow with his projects, but its difficult because most are related to technology and mechanics. Ill figure out sumthing along the way.

Shortly 2 of the hostesses and I will begin putting the apt back together again. Whew, then the week begins for me. Glad its a short one due to Thanksgiving.

No comments: