Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Boyfriend is watching Racist Seinfeld

*tsk tsk* his ancestors genes would roll in their graves if they knew...

Yep Krammar a closest racist has debut in LA recently, full blown rant tirade led to our KKK membership card inclusion of Michael Richards. Too bad, my boyfriend used to be a big fan of Seinfeld, one of the few Jewish things I had in my favor and he destroyed it, thanks a lot Richards.

Ech today was a day where my head cold kept me indoors more of the day. I ran a few earrands nearby 110th st, I live off of 125th so I was able to avoid downtown mad ass traffic of Holiday travelers.... thank god! I learned my lesson a few years back when a normal 2 1/2 hour drive turned into a 6 hour drive from MD to PA for Thanksgiving. Ever since I only travel on Thanskgiving day, I skip the wednesday horror gridlocks!

I got the cutest pictures from both Ronnie of Averi who is 6 months old and my other friend Joe Joy who became an uncle recently. Babies are so cute, as long as they arent mine. I still havent made up my mind, kids or no kids... the biological clock is a ticking, only a 7 year window left for me.

The kitties both Tom and Kat were so sweet, they laid next to each other by my feet earlier today as I was cleaning and packing. Cylde is here now, we ordered some pizza cuz my roommie has taken the kitchen hostage and has been cooking for a group of 15 to 20 people worth of food but sadly maybe 4 people are expected to show, I dont know why or how she wants to cook so much food all day long??? I truly have lost all intertest in cooking from scratch.

Tmw my sweetie and I head to PA for thanksgiving at my Uncle Robbies. I cant wait, I really enjoy my Mom's stuffing and my uncle Davids corn pudding! Plus turkey and gravey, yum yum!

alrighty to all of you, happy Gobble TIME!
xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i thought the micheal richards thing was hilarious. True, he did cross the line but the blacks in the front row were heckling him causing the outburst in the first place. Yet even though it was a no-win situation either way, it was still hilarious.

thats a great picture jenny, you look great w/ ur man

deafeningchameleon said...

Hey Pate
thanks so much!! Are you dating anyone these days? Still in TX??? Just email me at my last name @tmail.com
xx
me