Saturday, November 04, 2006

Pixs from My trip

All of these photos were taken by Karen, still need a firewire to post my photos.


Karen on the morning of the cruise in Miami.(You can see our ship in the background)


Here I am on the way to the Mayan Ruins in Mexico




At the Mayan Ruins, man the misquiotoes crucified us!!


In Mexico at a nearby beach




Here's me snorkeling for the first time!


Here's Karen, already a pro!


I am headed back to the ship for food after a long day of Mexico!!


Karen and me at the Turtle Farm, Grand Cayman Island


Another deaf couple, Jim and Sue from Wisconsin with their coda son.


Me


Me and look-a-like Nicholas Cage (George) petting the turtles.


Yep, me and the turtle, we be happy!


Here's me on the boat, while we head to Sting Ray City, Grand Cayman Island


Karen and a Sting Ray moment


Karen



Me barely touching the Sting Ray...


Karen and George


Karen gets frisky with the locals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha so awesome

love the pics, jen.... you're looking great as ever! Like i said before, one of these days ill do what you did :)