Wednesday, November 08, 2006

How lucky am I!!

How weird is it when you get lucky enough for the following to happen?

Go to the snack machine for a bag of sourdough pretzels to snack on and voila, not only do you get the pretzels but two other candy bars came out too!

Walk down the stairs into the subway station only to see the train is there and you are too late. Well I saw the train conductor and he actually waited for me! I had to run quickly and of course I dropped my metro card but nonetheless he waited! I couldnt believe my luck so of course I shouted before entering the train "How cool are you!!"

To have scored possibly 15 sponsors by emails alone, not counting the freebies King and I gathered on Sunday when we did some footwork here in Manhattan for our private event! Whoever attends this event will more than get their money's worth!

As you can see I am in a great mood. I came across a site called Strange New Products which is worthwhile to check out when you have the time :)

My 5 classes that I am teaching are falling into place and Ive been able to establish a rountine for myself now. I am out 12 hours Mon thru Thurs for both of my jobs. Then Friday I usually take care of things around the apt (laundry, cleaning...) then the weekends are mine (sort of, I often spend one afternoon preparing lesson plans for the following week).

Clyde is well, he joined me for Szymanski's birthday dinner sunday nite where we ate Sushi at Blue Ginger. The Crazy Roll was absolutely delish! I ate too much and had a bad stomach ache the whole night and all of Monday. I will never again eat too much, I learned my lesson.



I have been watching a lot of Home Movies which a cartoon series from Cartoon Network Adult Swim and its hilarious. If you get a chance to check out this grown up cartoon I highly recommend. I also been watching the 1st season of Farscape. I love Netflix!

No comments: