Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Harebrained for my Jack Rabbit

Lately I have been on a squirrel fixs. I found in the paper the other day, an advertisement for a squirrel name Twiggy that can water jet ski here in the city and has done so for the past 27 years, and I sent it to Jack for fun. I figured next winter when the tour comes back to the city, we could go check it out.

This of course being ADD makes me obsessive so I decided to google funny squirrel photos and found these two. I just LOVE the one that's star trek. So I also sent them to Jack. I found a few jokes such as;

Q-Why did the squirrel swim on his back?
A-He wanted to keep his nuts dry.

Q-What's a good way to catch a squirrel?
A-Climb a tree and act like a nut

As you can see I am nuts about Jack and miss him a lot. I'm so glad we write each other all the time. It really helps me feel connected to him while he's away.

I finally put together a closet storage organizer unit. It looks like a jungle gym for cats. I am 80% done. Never again will my clothes or Jack's not have a home. This was the best thing I brought for the apt.

I also squared away the turtles. Tmw they will come with me to work and spend the holidays with a co worker of mine who also has a baby red earred slider, yay! Now I can relaxs and know they will be well taken care of.

I got an email this morning from someone I wasn't expecting and I choose not to respond to it. I would only be adding fuel to the fire and frankly I am too tired to deal with the drama. It's basically a rehash of things said a while ago and I am not going to apologize anymore. I don't know what this person is expecting me to say or write but I am not biting.

Been grading papers and prepping for tmw night's last final exam. I am also excited about the possibility that Blondie may start teaching at the same college as me 2nd semester. It would be cool because her class starts and ends the same time as mine and we could ride the train to and forth to NJ. Plus I would have somebody to bounce off classroom activity ideas. See which one works for her as well as me? I am keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: