Monday, December 01, 2008

My turtles

Move more quickly than I do today. Im in a bad
slump since Jack departed this morning. I know
that he'll be back this summer but it sucks being
apart from him right now. He needed time to
settle in down in NC before his classes start
in Jan. Besides he has an appt with admissions
this week that could not be delayed further due
to the upcoming holidays.

The apt is a wreck. All of my stuff from storage is
in the living room right now, towering all over the
place. Its kind of good because I finally have
everything I own within reach but kind of bad bc
its overwhelming. I plan to have a "yard sale" in
Jan to get rid of things I don't need anymore. Plus
I have some ideas of how I want to have the apt
laid out in terms of furniture etc etc..

Im looking fwd to Feb when Nancy, Bobby & David
come to visit me for a weekend. Im already re-
searching places they may enjoy visiting while
they are in town. I must email Nancy to ask her if
she has any particular place they want to see when
they're here?

On my way to teach my classes, and im not ready
but the show must go on!

No comments: