Thursday, June 08, 2006

Feeling Blue Anyone?

Hey there folks. Tonight one of my favorite (I have many, I know) reality shows is called "The Last Comic Standing." I've been watching the show for the past 3 seasons. This season has a contestant name Josh Blue who has Cerebal Palsy and I've been watching him for the past few weeks. Its cool to see someone who is not "mainstream" have their time in the limelight. I am secretly jealous too. I have always wanted to try stand up comedy but I have enough on my plate as it is. I'll just share my comedy with family, friends and of course *tears briming* you dear readers *winks* In some ways I feel like Kathy Griffin from the D List as a blogger compared to some of my commrades in the Blogging Sphere. I think MYspace is as lame as one can get. Talk about conformity.

Today worked and did editing, same old. A little uncomfortable afternoon for me on a personal note, due to not being allowed to have a valued member of my team assist me with the editing. I understand where both sides are coming from but for me, I could care less. All I am thinking about the final product and how great it will be. I am a believer in community. Many heads are always better than one. I am still uncomfortable with some of my transitional pieces... King will assist me Monday night which makes me feel a somewhat relieved. I'm just not happy without working with someone on my transitional pieces who has artistic skills that I value. I again am thinking of the end product but I do not know how to do everything. I got a nice email from the Chair of FM, telling me which software to study up on and other feedback. I sent him an email thanking him and told him if he hears or sees of anything, send it my way. I have some time freed up for this purpose. I have paid my dues, grad school has ended. I am taking the test in 2 days. Now I am focusing on film making to the best of my ability.

I am a Baaad kitty cat owner. I have NOT 1x been to see Tom my Bastard Kitty! Man its been raining here and miserable! But seriously, I want to visit him sometime this weekend. Gotta make visting arrangements with my sister Knob. Family, you know how it is *grins*

I will see the Guy at the MET for Nutter's tour and I know he is worried I am bored or something. But honestly I am busy. I have things to do, my living arrangement is all in a flux and he needs to know I don't know him. I am not big on email or IM chats, I'm a face to face kind of woman. I am dying to see how he reacts to all of the ASL signing. I really didn't prepare him for the Deaf world at all the other day at lunch. See see won't we.

Tmw is friday and my schedule goes like this
Sleep IN and then take a shower
STUDY ASL till 1 hr b4 I have to leave for the MET
go to the MET, introduce my new hearing friend to all my deafies =]

By the way, I must take a moment to thank the Electronic God in the sky for IMacs. Thank you for my webcam so I can use my free time to make pixs like these below... I call this series "Moody"




























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures with "moody" colors... it reminded me of that movie, Predator, with their heat sensor. heh

Sharpe

deafeningchameleon said...

*clicking sounds* hush human, I will hunt you down and eat yer brain! And stick you on a pole to show the world my conquest. The hunt shall resume as soon as I make it back to Canada *eerie music plays*
-j