Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Yee Haw!

My web designer ROCKS! He is doing a superb job with the layout. I am so jazzed and can't wait to see the finish product. Been gathering bios and photos for the site as well as trailers and short movies. We agreed we can continue to communicate via webcam once I am in PA.

Last night ended up tweaking some weak spots in the MICA video, I wanted it to look more snazzy! Tonight I plan to edit the trailer for a different movie and bug my friend Demon about the 1st movie and its status.

Tmw I have a job interview in Queens. Its for a dorm counselor position and while it isn't teaching, it is a good job for me to fall back in case I don't find a teaching job by fall? The commute tho for this school would be a major hassle as there are no nearby trains. Ech, gonna give it a shot anyhoo. Then I will meet The Guy at 5 along with Peep for dinner before heading to the SLC where I will observe one class. I may possibly sub for Peep at the end of July, see see?

I sort of feel bad that I have taken over Blondie's apt. She has been such a gracious hostess and a saint! I owe her BIG time. My futon is big so it takes up the majority of the room. We will rearrange it one more time to make it so people can walk around.

I did a little retail therapy shopping yesterday and brought a movie called "Aeon Flux" which I hope is good? Sharpe what are your thoughts on this movie?

Still feeling a little under the weather, but I have decided to not work next week so I can focus on all the little things before moving back to PA. I have also been emailing for various apts and rooms for rent, perhaps I'll find something before the end of next week?

Later gaitors!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're asking me for my thoughts on the movies.. yippee!! Now my life seems more worthful. haha

And to answer your question... Aeon Flux was interesting concept movie, very furturistic looking, but the plot itself was a bit weak. And I just can't picture Charlize Theron as an action heroine. She's more of a drama type actress. And yes she's a smokin' hot but black hair doesn't suit her very much.

What's your thought of that movie after you see it?

Sharpe

deafeningchameleon said...

Hmm I remember this series from late night Mtv back int he early 90s. I just hope it has a semi decent story line. Will report my thoughts once I watch it
-j

Anonymous said...

i liked the movie a lot more than i thought i would honestly... the story was great on its own and the action was pretty good considering most people i talked with didnt really like it all that much..

if you wanna see a GREAT movie though see 21 grams with sean penn and naomi watts :)

have a good 4th of july jenny! xoxo!

Anonymous said...

I found 21 Grams kind of depressed.

Sharpe

Anonymous said...

depresING.

there.

deafeningchameleon said...

havent seen it but will join netflix and add it to my que list, once I find a place to live in august *fingers crossed*
Hey Pate happy belated 4th of July! how was yours?

Sharpe isnt Canada's Independence Day in June?
-j.