Wednesday, June 14, 2006

MICA on the brain!



Been so busy with editing and filming. that's all I think about. I spent most of yesterday trying to find royalty free music for the video but I think since this video is not for sale purposes, only to be presentated and then added to my portfolio I think I am just gonna use 2 or 3 songs by artists I like for example, I am using Filter's "Take my Picture" song and probably Lenny Kratvitz "Fly Away."

Not much else is new, gonna spend the night at Knobs tonight and tmw nite. I will also see the guy on thurs for dinner and then to attend http://micarunwuay2006.com kick off party at the which takes place at the Fashion40Lounge. The guy has learned finger spelling over the weekend and also ordered two books, "Journey Into the Deaf World" and "Dummies Guide to Conervsational Sign Language." :)

Tonight I will meet up with Nutter for a short video project. I am looking forward to Friday when I will get a pedicure for whatever new pair of open toe shoes I buy? I will also along with Erfo help Blondie find a dress that will knock everyone off their feet. I haven't attended any big Deaf events in ages so its exciting to have an excuse to get dressed up and hit the dance floor.

No comments: