Thursday, June 01, 2006

The tide turns...

Well he did it again, yep Norton cancelled at the last minute last night. I couldnt believe he did it to me twice in a row! So luckily for me, semi-Asswipe was kind enough to get in touch with one of the resident in the building who has a van and moves small items for a fee. We agreed (I couldnt believe how nice he was being to me...) that I could have a few more days to get my things over to Blondies. Today I woke up to a 4 page letter from my roommate, basically reassuring me it was ok to leave my things and I have until July 1st to move them. He also said the guy in the building can do it this saturday nite so after I finish my film gig during the day, I will come home, move some items to Blondies and then head over to Eddies with the 2 kittens. I am still flabbergast that hes being so nice to me, in the letter he states that he wants to put the "past" behind us, fine by me. We make better friends then roommates thats for sure!

Today saw Franklin, we finished up the proposal for the ASL Club to be re-certified for next fall school year. She's a wiz when it comes to adminstrative stuff, knows just the right words to use and how to say it in a professional way! Glad that is DONE!

Got more emails from CL, am happy because I have a lunch date with one guy next tues who I think is really cute. I know, bad Chameleon, never judge a book by its cover but it does help with chemistry, sowwy. I don't believe that chemistry develops over time, either its there or its not. I have 3 dates, wheeeeeeee! And a few more to set up for the following weekend. I did get one or two nasty emails, one said, I looked closer to 40 than 31, yea right! The other criticized my spelling, hello, I never claimed to be an editor or English major.

Tonight I will sleep over at Blondies, I have to get used to it and find a nook or cranny somewhere for my things. I am looking forward to filming this weekend and going to dphh tmw nite.

I wonder how my bastard kitty is doing? I know Knob's roommates' boyfriend has a dog so I hope Tom is ok? I know he can hold his own, he's from the streets (literally! I found him when he was a teenager at my exs during the winter holidays back in 1995/96). I probably wont get to see him till sometime next week or so, too much happening right now. Besides I know Knob will take good care of him. Still its strange not seeing him all the time. Guess Blondies two cats will have to be my substitutes for now, I like Fool a lot, Chloe is bitchy but what cat isnt?

Last night caught Waynes World, that movie is still friggin hilarious to me 10 plus years later. I used to recite the lines and I still use the one word from that movie "Exsqueeze me" instead of excuse me...its ingrained into my hardrive, do do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that asswipe is starting to treat you nice.. maybe it's his way of getting rid of you? As you know the quote...Kill you with kindness? haha But at least you dont have to get any more hassles from him anymore. That's great.

Congratulations on your latest success in getting dates... but make sure you check your drinks before drink them up. ;)

yeah, Wayne's World was hilarious, even after decade. I like Garth's "Foxy" dance. tee hee

Sharpe

Carrie said...

You one hot babe, that's why the dates are piling up. BUT BE CAREFULLLLLL! It's Craigslist, for crying out loud.

Do tell all about the dates, I'm dying of curiosity here. :) MWAH!!