Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ta da!

I'm baccccckkkk! Sorry for the laspe in blog enteries, life has kept me busy with filming etc etc...
Last weekend Saturday I filmed all day which I enjoyed immensely, but it wiped me out! Also Blondie and I visited with Eddie saturday night and had delish Indian food, to die for. I had three helpings, thats how good it was! AssWipe also dropped off 2 of the kittens. Hes been so buddy buddy to me and its revolting, I secretly inside cringe and gag everytime he comes near me but for the sake of my items and for the delays I'll just deal with it. But come June 25th when I get the Uhaul and head over to get the remainder of my belongings from Erfo's room then I never have to deal with AssWipe again!

I ended up cancelling my dinner date on Sunday I was told the man (one of the neighbors) would meet me and move my stuff to Blondie but he cancelled on me! Plus I had a meeting I went to all afternoon, Sunday and I was just too tired to make nice conversation with a man I've never met before. BUTT today, lunch date went very well. At first I thought he chickened out and was a "no show" but he was just late and it was a lovely lunch. I think he's very nice and I liked how he was open to my deaf culture and to basically anything I talked about. He seems like the kind of guy who prefers LTR. Plus he never once made me feel uncomfortable or put on the spot. I will see him again this Friday for Nutter's tour at the MET. We shook hands at the end of the date and I leaned in and gave him a hug. Again he didnt pressure me or anything and I really appreciated that.

Last few days been editing and filming, MICA runway 2006 is right around the corner!

No comments: