Friday, June 16, 2006

Warning, Hazardous Materials Ahead.

This video! I love editing, its the burning that takes FOREVER! And then they're 3 different drives that I am working with and they are not playing nicely. I am disappointed I missed out the whole day today (shopping with the girls, getting a pedicure, going to the social at MICA bar...) All because my project doesnt want to cooperate with me, grr. But I hope people like it, I am nervous as hell about tomorrow night's premiere. I mean I had some of my work displayed during ASL week but tmw I will have about 300 pair of eyes or more on my 10 minute vidoe. What if it bombs? What it everything thinks a 3 year old did it? What if the music I picked really doesn't work? Ugh the uncertanities with one's work always comes to bite them on the ass! Yesterday I did show the Guy my SDI video but I was not able to retrieve it. I will be unhappy if its gone. But it doesnt really matter because it will be edited in FCP. I wonder if working with FCP whether or not the burning of movies will be any easier? But now back to the point of the Guy he asked me after I showed him my 1st two movies where I get my ideas? I told him, having ideas for me is never really a problem. I have an "expendable" mind if you will.

I was thrilled to see my "secret identity" friend last night. She looked gorgeous as always. Really I had a great time last night. I enjoyed seeing my friends and hanging with the Guy and doing my thing. Got to hang with Jagermeiser and practice the "catwalk." I was glad when she went out of her way and talked with the Guy. Same with one other deafie who I knew from HS. Funny the friend from HS remarked when I said I kinda threw the Guy into the whole Deaf world. And his response was either he'll sink or he'll swim. Well he's been doing just that. I do admit now that he has gotten to see some of my life. I would like to see some of his. I want to meet some of his friends.

Still waiting for the SAVe action right now, ugh its killing me. I havent even checked in the friggin hotel! Ok, gonna distract myself with the layout for the website. I would like to get there by midnight, wish me luck.

No comments: