Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Took the plunge and dove in head first!

Yep. I decided to post on CL under women seeking men for dating. I now have the free time to do so and already gotten a TON of replies. I couldn't believe how quickly it happened. Some of the guys are really cute and some are very nice but who knows how they are in person? I seem to have a dinner date lined up for Sunday night and a possible lunch date. Yes, I can date more than 1 person at a time, after all its called DATING. I was up front with my posting and put down I am deaf so there wouldn't be any akwardness and already one guy whos a film maker and knows 400 signs has contacted me. Now granted he's not my type but it was only one picture, maybe in person he will look better? I will meet any and all of these guys in a public location, and I havent given out any information such as where I live etc etc, just my first name. (For any family members reading, believe me I will be safe and cautious!)

I am nervous cuz I havent been on a date in quite some time. But I am ready to get back out there. The guy I will have dinner with on sunday is a little older than me, 35 and has a 14 year old son who lives in Vermont. I don't think I have ever dated anyone with kids, yet alone a teenager. He seems very decent, will deafinitely blog about how it goes?

I think I will take down the post soon because I have several possible dates now and thats all I wanted, but boy did it boost my self-esteem when they wrote how cute and "innocent" I look, ha ha, me innocent! Looks can be decieving!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh, but you are so innocent, honey. Indeed! Mhmm. *wink*

XOXOXO