Thursday, July 13, 2006

Annoying Spam Alert

I recieved an email from a friend asking me to check out this site and when I did, it somehow accessed my email address book and contacting my friends now. If you get anything remotely like this, IGNORE it, its something about games *ugh* I've already recieved an few emails from pals asking me if its legit and its NOT!

I am happy to report that the trailer for my 3rd movie is completed. Just waiting for my special effect editor to finish the 1st movie so I can add the voice overs and subtitles. Then everything that is needed for the website will be done (minus a few of my crew's photos and bios)! I am really into the editing these days. I am now working with FCP (Final Cut Pro). If I can gather enough experience with FCP with my 3rd and 4th movie, I can start answering ads for other editing gigs that PAY $$$$!

My sweetie will arrive tonight. I cannot wait to see the Tin Man. I forgotten what its like to miss someone since its been 4 years since my last long term relationship. I am still getting used to the idea. I didn't mind being single at all, there are perks to it but the same goes for being with someone as cool and kind as the Tin Man :) He's totally worth it.

I have 2 job interviews lined up for next Monday and that means I will deafinitely return to NYC Sunday nite with the Tin Man. Then I head back to PA on tuesday afternoon. I have enjoyed my visit here a LOT. Rested and feel rejuvenated. I got a lot of new clothes including cute tops and skirts from the thrift store. The outfit I am wearing today is all thrift except for the undies and as far as anyone can tell, it looks brand new. I love to brag the outfit was like 9 bucks total.

The puzzle is half way done, its 750 pieces and I enjoy every minute of it. Anyhoo its time for me and Baba to run some errands, latah!

No comments: