Thursday, July 06, 2006

Cleo the NaSTy Kitty

It seems the feline dynamics of the apartment goes a something like this; Fool (male, mostly black with hints of white paws) stays primarily on the bed which is actually a futon loft, meaning above the ground like a bunk bed. Tom (grey, with under shades of white and sharp teeths) my bastard kitty pretty much stays under the bed loft or by my futon if I am home. While Cleo (the all black amazon like cat with 7 digits on each paws), has become a little tyrant of the bathroom. Apparently she has taken the toilet hostage and every time I go in, she immediately jumps on the toilet. Well, Cain told me to "just pet her for a few minutes and she'll get down." Ok last night I had to go and there she was gaurding the toilet and so I petted her and she jumped off. Great, now its time to do business *#1* meanwhile, she jumps on to the sink which is right next to the throne and preceeds to attack me while I am peeeeeeeing! You betcha I fnished quite fast with a few expletetive choices of words as she scratch my hand I used to block her from attacking my shoulder.

So today I report to Blondie about her psychotic borderline Napoleon kitty issues with the bathroom. Blondie says "oh we spoil her, just get her a cat treat and bribe her off." Ok sure, hey whatever because when nature calls, I answer. Meanwhile tonight Peep after we were done at the SLC came back to the apartment. Erfo and King showed up shortly and we all end up gabbing and the usual bs. 'Bout the time they were getting ready to leave, Peep needed to tinkle but after trying to negotiate with Cleo for a few minutes she comes back to the living area and reports the Kitty nazi like behavior. I then try to help her out and Cleo only moves from the toilet to the sink. Oh brother, no way will I let her attack Peep like she did to me. So I take a big towel and wrap around her so she cant bite or scratch me which ends up with her being upside down, me barely holding her legs and she runs into the hallway only to be face to face with her enemy Tom where she HISSES and then runs into the bathroom. Meanwhile we decided to wait like 5 minutes and then with the towel I was able to scoot her out where she ran over to this one small area by the window/ac. I havent seen her since. I am sure she is too busy stewing.

Today was a good day, went to lunch with Sweets. Had awesome French Toast! Saw my web designer, Lopez and the website is coming along nicely. Then I ran some errands which included the post office. I didn't get the grant I applied for a few months ago. Ach, there's always next year. Subbed for 1 class at the SLC. I didn't realize how long 2 hours is. Now I know to have at least 15 activities ready per 2 hour class. The students were GREAT! Then as you read previously, the girls came by and we yakked it up. I hadn't seen King since the MICA event.

Just brought my Amtrak ticket, will arrive in PA at 6pm, just in time for a good dinner with Mom and Baba. I am looking forward to the visit. And to editing!

No comments: