Saturday, July 08, 2006

Stardate Log 872006

Yeah feeling a little trekkie today. "Resistence is futile" against the Tin Man, I suspect we have been assimilated to something bigger than ourselves or the cube. Perhaps closer to a singularity that only Hawkins speaks of? I'm gonna miss the Tin Man. He who thinks he is cold, is actually warmer than probably Venus. Its just he doesn't realize my bateziod telepathic abilities to zero in on a person's level of bullshit and from what I've gathered, his is low level of bs. Good, if I needed more bs, I can always play in traffic. (JK Baba!)

Saw Knob last night, she looks great! I don't know how she does it, works like 60 hours a week and still finds time to hit DPHH! Not many people came last night, no suprise as its July and people are out of town or out of school till fall.

Still not sure what's been making me suffer the past few weeks? Sinuses? Allergies? Its possible Mono? A friend recently was told they have mono and I've been around that person a LOT. But I already had MONO in college so the odds of getting it 2xs are LOW but who knows? Only a blood test will reveal if I've been infected?

Interestingly to me how one of the deafies at DPHH totally ignored me. I was like "great, now I don't have to waste my time with someone I dislike." It was funny how she made a big production out of it and totally snubbed the Tin Man too. I explained to Tin Man that was the annoying moot that I was glad to be rid of. Don't get me wrong, we were civil and all but no eye contact or interaction which is PURR-fect for me.

Tom my bastard kitty gets to stay with Blondie, Cain, Cleo and Fool while I'm in PA for 3 weeks. I hope he doesn't go kitty nutso while I'm gone, like PEE on MY futon because he's a little pisser? Note to self, buy urine resistent cover for futon! He was sooo sweet this morning, purring his little buns off! Its like having a bi-polar cat with major mood swings. Lucky for him I've been involved in the mental health field for most of my life. I can dig whatever he dishes my way.

Well I'm trapped in Philly. Seems the train I always take from NYC to PA was really headed towards deleware!?! Hello can I buy a vowel? There was no mentions of TRANSFER on either my ticket or intineary. In the past the train always has a stop over in Philly for 20 to 25 mins. So today it did the same thing but when we hit the next stop, it was Deleware! So I went back to Philly only to be told I have to wait for the 9 15pm train. Ugh, there's 2 stores here, Virgin Records and a crap card shop with overpriced stuff animals and lame ass decorations that were probably made overseas for under a buck and they're trying to charge like 20 bucks for one stuff animals, about the size of a human hand. Come on! Who would pay for such overpriced crap? Oh right I forgot, its PA, doh!

No comments: