Tuesday, July 11, 2006

damn adapter

My work (movie editing) is on hold till I get the right adapter. Problem is I need to download the footage but cannot do so until the crap 1 ccd camera is powered up. Gonna see if my Uncle David has one around his place?

Bad news didn't pass the content test again! Yep, sunk in almost $270 smackaroos on that lousy test and I missed it by 8 points! This means I cannot teach ASL at a regular HS. Which in all honesty is ok with me as most of you know, 9 to 5 aint my thing anyways. But it does mean struggling again for another year. I'm gonna apply at some nearby colleges for ASL teaching position and Ronnie suggested I apply to other school's media services? I may ask the Tin Man to teach me the secrets of wireless installation, after all the more I know, (skills) the more opportunity for work I will have.

The good news is I may have finally, finally found a place to live. Its possible I will join the Tin Man on his way back to NYC this Sunday nite to see 1 apt on Monday and meet, greet the landlord. The apt is in Astoria, the Tin Man is gonna be happy if I'm in Queens over Manhattan. Yeah it means giving up my beloved UWS! But thank goodness Blondie lives there and I can visit whenever. I sure hope this apt works out, I like Astoria quite a lot and the rent is affordable.

Right now am with Mom, we re gonna hit the thrift store soon. I need summer shorts and shirts.

I cannout wait for Thursday, I'm just so ready to cover the Tin Man with kisses!

4 comments:

Ridor said...

Who's the Tin Man?

R-

Anonymous said...

Ya know... the metallic dude from The Wizard of Oz?? har har Me killing meself!! har har har But I thought that the Tin Man was gay? hmmmm?? ;)

Sharpe

deafeningchameleon said...

Nah my guy is deafinitely straight! Ridor, the Tin Man is my nickname for my NEW boyfriend :) When you come to NYC, will introduce ofc!
xoxox
me

K said...

Perhaps the four of us should get together for coffee?

:)