Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Old wounds...

have been knocked down. There was something from my past I was not proud of and I finally admitted it to the Tin Man last night. It was agonizing to do it, but I decided I had to be upfront and confess what I did was not right. I just didn't do it as soon as I should of. Yes he still here. The baddy didnt scare him off and I just didn't give him the credit he deserved. I will not make the same mistake twice. The worst of my past it now out in the open and it can only go up from here. We will meet up later for dinner. Yes I know, I am a lucky girl. All of my major demons that could or would hurt him are out in the open.

I know he knows I believe everyone has "skeletons in their closests." Thats why for me its a personal turn off when someone gushes how hard they had it growing up like its a pissing contest. I don't care who you are or what age the bad shit in life happens, it happens to each and every one of us. To me its more important to see how the person has dealt with the adversity they have faced rather than to feel sorry for them. I mean of course it hurts me inside when someone I care about has faced pain but I cannot focus only on that but whether you go back up and dusted yourself off?

The major confessions during our still early courtship I believe are out in the open on both of our behalfs. I am glad neither one of us have time for games and honesty is generally the best policy. All I know is I am crazy about him so even tho it was hard fessing up, it was harder not to be honest to someone I respect as much as I do for him.

Ok moving on from the serious stuff, to more trivial things like the major Heat Wave NYC and the whole country is facing. Tmw night some of us will go to see OC Superman Returns. I personally wanna see what the hype is all about? I was in the past disappointed with the Hulk and the 1st XMen but Spiderman and Catwoman I did like so it could go either way. Another job opportunity has come my way but it conflicts with my 3rd job so... besides I dont know if Rockland Community College is even nearby?

No comments: