Sunday, July 02, 2006

Life is GRAND!

Been spending a lot of time with The Guy and its going great. At first I had some concerns but we mesh well together. Funny he has all these friends who are girls and they all want him now that he's been dating me! I'm flattered they're jealous but too bad, he's MINE! He brought me chocolate last night and we watched a movie with Erfo and Cain. "Scary Movie 2" fricking hilarious.

Today we had a late breakfast and then hit Coney Island. We rode the rollercoaster and I did not particular like the head thrashing that accompanied it, I prefer zero gravity type rides. But we walked on the beach and it was very nice and romatic at one point. I'm very lucky to have met such a good guy with a straight head on his shoulder, driven and ambitious and extremely bright!

Been dealing with a sinus infection since thursday! Ofc it happens over a holiday weekend so I have to suffer till the infirmary opens on Monday or Wednesday after the 4th of July.

We re off to get some pizza and probably chill at the Cain and Blondies place. I saw "Triangle" which sucked ass! 3 hours of my life ill never get back! Maybe tonight we'll watch "Aeon Flux?" still not sure what the 4th of July plans are, whatevere it is I'm sure it will be fun!

Got a job as a sub at the SLC (Sign Language Center) I start this wednesday, yay! Then I leave for Lancaster Saturday so that way I can attend DPHH friday night :]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The opening scene in Scary Movie 2 is far the best one of all 3 movies. I've not see the 4th one yet. James Wood was so hilarious, especially taking a dump. har har I've seen that scenes a lot and never got tired of that. And the "Excorist" girl pissed a lot on the floor and had her mom grab her head and push her face toward the piss stained floor and whacked her with a rolled up paper. Hilarious!!!

Glad your dating have been going very well. :)

Let me know what your thoughts on Aeon Flux when you do finally watch it.

Will

deafeningchameleon said...

Hey Sharpe
Sweets and I watched it the other night, we really liked it, I thought they did a good portrayal of Aeon Flux based on the cartoons, some of the shots were well executed. The costumes got rave reviews by Sweets, funny he watched it without any sounds, only caption. And he was ok with that :)

How's life on your end?
j

Ridor said...

Who's The Guy? How dare of you not to tell me who he is! ;-)

R-