Wednesday, August 16, 2006

*hums the Jaw's theme*

Ironically I cannot actually hum the theme, a true deafie at heart. I only know of references to it made by hearies but for the sake of the entery, one must follow the arts as it is presented if using it as a reference, (wouldnt you agree Rusty?);


Oddly it has become clear to me and Cain that Tom my bastard nero-like kitty has earned a reputation for being a bit into cannibalism. So what happens is, Tom gets all moody with me and then he jumps off the couch. Cain happens to be sitting in one of those rocking office chairs on wheels, ya know the kind I am talking about. Tom jumps down and sits behind Cain. I decicded to tell Cain that Tom was "gunning for his legs." Of course he immediately picked up his legs, which I find to be funny as hell. I added then that it was like seeing the reaction to Jaw's the famous shark. Whats even funnier is that Cain said, "Tom is mostly grey with white on the bottom, with sharp teeth."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always liked the Jaws poster. I remember that I was memorized by it when I was a kid. Thinking about shark bolting upwards and chomp the shit out of me when I swim in the lake. ha

I also like the first picture of the shark. Look cool and creepy.

Sharpe

deafeningchameleon said...

We aim to do cool and creepy! The only way to go is the "grimm" way.
-DC