Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Checkmate!

Yesterday was a good day, got some editing done which is always good. Am currently researching FCP classes. I will meet with one instructor this Friday for discussing which class would be ideal for me. I like this program because it is 1 on 1 training which means I don't have to worry about gettting a terp and I can customized it accordingly. I am leaning towards the 6 hour course and breaking it down to 3 two hours meeting instead of 2 three hour meetings? And I will also sign up for the Red Cross 1st aid, CPR training review for becoming a certified Red Cross instructor. This will give me more work opportunities.

Last night Szymanski came by for dinner, Cain was a sweetie and cooked us all pad thai with peanut sauce and shrimp. Yum! Then Szymanski and I went to a nearby Victoria Secrets for me to use up my gift certificate that I recieved last April after my surgery.

Today I am back to work at Media. Its nice to see my co workers and it seems for the month of August I will be the floater, basically covering other people's shifts while they are on vacation.

Tonight I will see the Tin Man. On Sunday (2 nights ago) he gave me a refresher in playing Chess. Of course I lost because I have never been good at stragety games but ironically I think my RPG (role playing games) have improved my stragety methods. I am ready for a rematch tonight!

Gonna go hunt for my web designer now... latah!

No comments: