Saturday, August 26, 2006

Quail Song

Baba, the Tin Man and I went to say goodbye for the last time to the boat and to the Two River Basin Yacht area last Thursday. The Quail Song has seen better days. Thats the problem with wooden boats, all of the parts must be replaced every 10-20 years because it warps! I wasnt happy to find my boat falling apart. [Photos will be added later, technical difficulties at the moment]

Yesterday was an easy day, we ended up not going to the Green Dragon but Nancy and Bobby did stop by for a short visit. I promised them the next time I would go.

The Tin Man and I are getting ready to head back to NYC for Blondies' birthday! Tmw I will edit and visit my friend Eddie who had some problems with an infection on his knee due to a cat scratch :(

I did recieve some good news this week in regards to jobs, seems I will be teaching 4 nights a week. 2 nights ASL and 2 nights English for Deaf Adults continuing their education. Plus I still have my media tech job so I may just earn enough to squeak by?

No comments: