Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Cheshire's Grin



I am a happy woman today! The past 24 hours have been GREAT! Last night had a wonderful time with my Sweetie. I enjoy him more and more as time goes by. He fessed up the hearie/deafie issue was harder than he ever expected. I was glad because I knew it would be and I knew some of the tension must stem from the cultural differences. But for him to say it and admit to it, meant the world to me. I told him he doesnt have to spend 24/7 with my deafie life, (dphh, deaf events...) I mean really I don't expect him to have a good time because how could he? He's left out. NO matter how much I try to involve him, it only goes so far. Today he got a new PDA which has a keyboard. That makes txt msging so much easier for us both.

Earlier I stopped by my new apt to pick up the keys and run some errands. Bianca and I strolled around her neighborhood and I brought 2 wine glasses for 25 cents each. (so sad the keyboard no longer has "cent" symbol as an option).

My FCP tutor came by @7pm. She rocks! She didnt hurry me nor did she waste time spoonfeeding me needless information. She and I were on the same wavelength. Here's more info on Dj Tikka Masala. She was born in India but grew up in NJ, spent a few years in California and then moved back here. She works primarily in documentary and as a sound engineer. And she's aspiring Dj herself. I told her if she ever needs glowing references to feel free to ask me.


Decided to delete yesterday's post because I think my point was made and no need to dwell on old news. I look towards the future, as Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story says "To Infinity & Beyond!"

No comments: