Monday, August 21, 2006

One more thing

I forgot to wish my friend Pack a happy 30th bday! For some reason I kept thinking it was August 30th not 20th but after seeing Knobs and Ridor's blog I realize I confused her would be age with her birthdate.

Sarah I have missed you so much in the 10 months you have been gone. I would have loved to help you celebrate your 30th bday this summer from one Leo to another! I wish so much to turn back the clock and let you know how much you meant to me as a friend. I know you knew I cared for you but I feel cheated you died so quickly and unexpectedly. It makes me angry at the ins company and NYU hospital for not taking better care of you! If anything I just wanted to take this time to cry a little and let you know down here we miss you tremendously! I miss our talks, ordering food, just the bullshit we used to do. You were my first real Nyer friend I made outside of Gally.

Sarah, you will not be forgotten and I hope now you and Chanda are keeping each other company till I join you all down the road when my time comes. You were a terrific person and I loved you dearly and miss you terribly.

Happy birthday from me to YOU!

1 comment:

Ridor said...

god, i'm getting goosebumps when I read this. you're right. sarah pack was great person. being a roommate of yours, she visited several times much to our delight. loved her presence.

miss her terribly.

r-