Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sleeping, Editing, "Me Time"...

Yesterday and today were dedicated primarily to editing. I only have 2 more characters left to do translations for voice over purposes. I should be able to do the remainder of the voice overs before moving Sept 5th. This week I will be setting up times with the last 3 actors. I must also do one character's scenes as her voice over because she moved back to Texas. That will be interesting.

Last night Szymanski and I went downtown to eat Indian for dinner. Yum, plus catch up and I edited more late last night.

Today edited more, the reason why is, I want to go to PA and enjoy my visit without worrying about a million small things to do when I return. I'll be back to NYC this Friday for a friends' birthday celebration but my focus will be on moving preperations and finishing voice overs. This is how I will end my summer 2006!

Tonight my Sweetie came by and we went out for dinner, later dropped off a shelf unit uptown for Szymanski and now I'm back at Cain's chilling. Overall a GOOD weekend. I was able to have some "me time" and get some serious work done. I know, sad that I spend my free time working on my movies but for me, its worthwhile.

No comments: