Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Not a Happy Camper

I'm pretty ticked off, there's nothing more that I hate then being woken up early for no good reason! Seems my roommate (the hearie one has no consideration for anyone but himself. Woke me up at 7am. Sunday nite was the first night of sleep that I got since the surgery. The pain before plus the ace bandages/wrapping made a full nights sleep difficult.

Anyway, the imbecile comes into my room to visit the cat and kittens, light from the kitchen comes pouring in. Not happy.... I couldnt get back to sleep so I finally gave up and took a shower. Yay, it was soooooo good to shower finally. The doc gave me the okay yesterday but after the errnads I ran with Blondie and the meds making me sick, I decided to wait till today. I am sooo happy the shower didn't hurt at all. Mostly I am numb due to the swelling.

Blondie and I went to 4 places trying to find bras that didnt have underwires or padding and snapped in the front. We found this speciality store and viola 2 functional bras. The $60 one isnt as comfortable as the $17 one, gonna buy me 1 or 2 more of the comfry bras. She also did a great job gaurding me on the subway ride home because rush hour had hit and I wasn't taken any chances of being poked accidently.

My goals for today is to focus on getting the med toxins out of my body. I have been sick longer then needed because I am very allergic to any painkillers. Ugh I have no idea whats so great about codiene or other similar meds which friends rave about. All they do is make me puke and nauseua with an underlying headache.

The Super, his assitant whos wearing a red do-rag and my hearie roommate are all trying to fixs my door, its a small show unfolding right before my own eyes...dull but nonetheless a poor man's form of entertainment. I was pretty pissed by the lack of privacy earlier but now its being fixs, I can stop whinning and go back to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAMN, i havent been on here for a while and i just read about your surgery, im glad you're doing great jen, since surgery always sucks ass to have even when its necessary. And you're roomate still sucks ass. What a loser. <3

-Pate

deafeningchameleon said...

Hey Pate Master!!
glad yer back. Those were fASScinating remarks, how very ASSurate you are in ASSessing the situation with the ASSolutely clarity
*ahem*
"They're Backkkkkkkkkkkk"- Poltergiest circa 1980s...