Saturday, April 15, 2006

It RAINED on my script

Damn you U~ber Tom Perlis, for knocking my water glass onto my newly printed 60 page copy of (Play and director name has been removed upon request 4/19/06) Yea earlier today I ran a few errands in the drizzle and all. Post Office was a drag, especially in New York City. I have never experience such mass volume of people in public places other then a DMV location. Everyone in NYC you better expect to wait in line and for a while. New Yorkers are more patient then they're given credit for. I have been living here in Manhattan for 1 1/2 years now and I still feel like a Marylander then a New Yorker. Lucky for me tho, my speech makes me sound like a have a Brooklyn accent. All my life hearies have guess me from NYC so its ironic I ended up here. 5 years ago I never envisioned moving to NYC. I visisted once for a St Patrick Day Parade back in the late 90s and really didnt have a good time. But I visited Knob a few times and it warmed up to me some but I still adjusting to the reality I really do geographically live here.

Eddie came by and visited with me and Erfo for a while, it was good to see him. He said everyone at work has been asking about me, thats so nice. I return this Monday. Of course I won't be much use to th e crew because I am limited physically for the next 5 weeks and its a physical job. Ach we will figure something out but I figure and dread it'll most likely be inventory which we all know I just loVe to do.

I gotta hit the sack soon, have rehersal from noon to 6. The director knows I am taking an easy. It should be fun. Then I have a short meeting with a film maker 6 30 across town. Its sure is good to be back to work. Sunday I MUST go to the library for school work! *cattle prod hisses*

No comments: