Sunday, April 09, 2006

Confessions of a former "Pin Up Girl..."


Don't I wish. If I had been alive during WWII, I would have definitely worked as a pin up girl. Here are the photos taken by a photographer name Robert Lee Bernard that Peep, King, Blondie and I did a few weeks ago. These are a few I liked.













I really like this one of me and Peep.


Mom left today and Joe Joy got her to the bus station so it all worked out. Was more alert today. Still out of it a lot. Watched this great movie "Crash" and now I understand what the raves are all about. If you like real issues on racism, plus a story of how numerous lives overlap along with some damn fine acting, you'll love "Crash."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crash was definatly a great movie :)

and if i must say, those pin-up pics of you are quite beautiful!

-Pate

deafeningchameleon said...

Yea I know, I recommend anyone who wants a good feature length film.

Yea the one where my girls are about to pop out, I think it rings the most "pin up" theme feel.
take an easy
me

Ridor said...

u're right, u do look like the gals in WWII posters -- I love the boobs job. :-D

R-

deafeningchameleon said...

Ha ha, this was BEFORE the surgery not after, honey I went from a DD to a C
xo
me