Monday, April 03, 2006

Been sending out emails to various Universities and Deaf Organizations trying to recruit more Deaf/Signer artists to show their works during the TC ASL Festival which will take place April 17th-20th. I don't have enough deaf made films for tues the 18th and I am wondering if perhaps I should focus more on the history of deaf and ASL in films instead?

Still a little worn out from Saturdays shoot. I didn't go anywhere yesterday, and only spent the day cleaning for my Mom's visit when she arrives Wednesday :)

I got an email that the photos from the photo shoot a few weeks ago are ready to be picked up. I am a little nervous but excited to see how they came out? If there are any good ones, I will definitely post em. I just can't promise they won't crack your computer monitor *jk*

Am meeting Blondie for supper later tonight, Thai, yum yum!

No comments: