Thursday, April 13, 2006

Oh Great Pharoah, Let My People Go...

Just got home from spending Passover with Knob's brother-in law family. It was the first Passover for the Knob Clan and it was a lot of fun. Both me and the brother-in-law's family gave them a great first Sedar. The meal was wonderful and we took turns saying, signing various parts of the service. It was good to do it here since going to PA wouldn't be viable at this time. Plus it gave Knob and me a chance to really catch up. I had two embarassing moments, one was at the end of the Sedar, right at the very end, after the last words uttered we were to toast and I thought I had the handle of the wineglass but no instead I knocked it over, jesus! Luckily the table cloth is stain resistent. Then during the clean up, the father in-law was collecting pudding cups and as he reached for Knob's pudding cup, she was sitting to my right and I was sitting in the middle, the cups fell and chocolate pudding on my blouse, ay yi yi. I joked to both Knob's Mom and the mother-in law that I was gonna wear something on my clothes before the end of the night, whether it be wine or chocolate pudding.

Made it home fine, wine is making me nice and relax. I wish I had a digital camera, as I certianly can't be hauling around my G-5 I-Mac built in webcam to snap photos. I want to take photos of the kittens weekly so you can see how big they're getting. By the way there were 5 kittens total. So sweet, Smokey is a great mama. Speaking of mamas, been thinking about Ronnie. Hope she's all settled in back home and not going stir crazy?! But this weekend is Maine Deaf Film Festival, maybe she'll go?

I have my 1st rehersal for Super Star Automatic this Saturday. I hope I like being in this show? Only time will tell...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didnt make it! My baby shower lasted from 1-5pm (I arrived at 11am). OMG I WAS SOOOOOO TIRED. I barely could drive home! ;)
I heard it was a success. I hope you submit at least one of your movies next year, Ill be sure it gets in ;) Heehee. HUGS and miss ya! -Ronnie