Monday, April 10, 2006

Smokey Gives Birth

[Update-she just gave birth to a 4th one!-awww!]



Well my Mom broke the door today when she fell. I felt so terrible. Meanwhile the 2 stray cats had complete access to my room any time they felt like it. Ive nicknamed the preggars one as Smokey and the other one as Calico. Anyhoo for some weird reason Smokey kept staying in Tom's litterbox. I was about to go to sleep when I peered inside and saw blood and 3 little kittens nursing. I immmediately got the basket and relocated Smokey and her three little babies to the basket. Mom and Kittens are doing good :)I have no idea why she choose Tom's litterbox to give birth but she did. Tom isn't too impress as you can see from the photos. Whats so cool about the 3 kittens is 1- is a Calico, 1- Look like Mom (Smokey) and more grey. The 3rd one is all black with a little white spots.
















No comments: