Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Oh Well...

..."That's where we get the water from" is what my friend Sorry replied when I uttered the above. It happened a few years ago and I just cracked up laughing. Some days I miss hanging with my boy Sorry.

Anyways this guy and I were planning to do lunch but we never agreed where? I finally emailed him this Sunday to let him know I had things to do and suggested dinner instead. No reply. I figiured he mustve changed his mind. But I got up today and found an email from him saying dinner was fine. Fine? Sowwy, a little too late. How hard is it to reply to an email? I am sorry but no one is that busy. He's mad. What can I say, I have a life and things to do. Guess this one not gonna work. Moving on...

Got me a haircut today. The lady did a nice job but I was leery cuz her hair looked shitty. I truly believe how one's hair looks is a reflection of her ability. Perhaps I caught her on a off day? But nonehteless, she did a terrific job and did exactly what I wanted. I will take a picture tmw when I have had a chance to style it properly. I never like how the hair dressers do my hair. I like my hair wavy not straight. I don't mind straight once in a while if I'm going for the sleek sexy vixen look. Ran some errands all along the Wset side of Manhattan which I absolutely love this city! Now I am tidying up here before Joe Joy visits me.

I plan to work on some papers for school next week while recoverying. Since I'm off from work, might as well use my brain instead of my brawn for a week or two. Get the monkey (I loving call grad school) off my friggin back and then I can enjoy this summer. "No more school, no more books. No more Teacher's dirty LOOKS!"

No comments: