Sunday, April 30, 2006

SDI: "It's a Wrap!"

Finally, finally I am done with shooting scenes for SDI today. It was only me, Erfo and Eddie, later Norton showed up and helped out as well. We got it all done within 3 1/2 hours, thats a record time for me. I am so happy. The ending is da bomb. Afterwards I treated Eddie and Erfo to burgers at Cafe Deluxe. Very good, it was Eddies birthday today as well. Poor guy hung over, as thats the way birthdays go!

I also spent my saturday (yesterday) at the library. Then watched the last 2 episodes of HBO "Big LOve." Wow, what an engaging life I lead. But the transcribing stuff is done. Now its analysis time. Thats for next tuesday, tmw is Art & lit paper and work.

Been working on a short trailer of SDI to post for people to see, get a taste of what's to come :) BTW must mention the camera we used, thanks to Trantula Tim, was excellent and we got great footage. Thank you Trantula Tim!

Am tired, but the weekend was very productive now its time for me to deal with the week ahead...

No comments: