Friday, March 31, 2006

I see...KITTENs in the NeAr Future



It seems the vet told my roomate the preggars cat will have baby kittens mid April. Boy am I glad I get to see this before I move out. Little kittens...yay!!
Funny I actually wanted this poster for Saturday's shoot for the psych ward
Been on emails all day dealing with various crew members and some cast members. The days right before the shoot is always nerve racking but in a good way. I get better each time I do this. I got a good feeling about this shoot.

For Friday I get to do lunch with Knob and King all the way down town where The Bodies Exhibition is being shown at. The website doesn't give you much information but this review at newyorkcity.com does. It ends this Saturday and three of my deaf friends went already and remarked how good it was. We deafies LOVE visuals. Give us the nitty gritty, we all like chattering about the whys and how of said display. We infer what we already know and apply it to what we just read or seen. I have always had a fondness of anatomy. Had that been a choice during grade, middle or high school, I would've gladly taken it. But no, it was Biology. Ugh and its Latin deriatives *grr*... Perhaps if someone had taken the time to decipher this for me at an earlier age I might've fared better in science. I have always academically done poorly in biology and chemistry, especially chemistry. But give me physic. Ah, I found a way to get through high school and graduate. Thank god for mathematical science. Funny I enjoy many of the science educational programs, again its most more visual and conceptual then a lecture with a slide projector would ever be!

Anyhoo tmw is busy because then its off to work for preperations for Saturdays shoot. Mainly picking up some sodas, and dairy products. Focusing on the shoot line up, making a semi schedule.. my weird and primitive like way of being a director and producer. I will never again have the luxury to use my work grounds again like this after this semesster or this summer (for sure). Even if I keep my job as a media technician, I will not be working there as many hours as I am now. Thank god that Secuirity, Food Services, Housekeeping and Maintence likes me and Eddie. Or we would never get the rooms that we do :) Having a place to shoot is just as important as a good story line, the actors themselves, the script/story and the crew. Without one of these, you cannot have a shoot. Sorry, none, (funny) zero...

No comments: