Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Time to face the Cookie Monster



In about 10 mins I will leave for the dreaded Mediation Mgt between myself and my roommate who for today I choose to visualize as the Cookie Monster from Sesame Streets. Loud, messy but HARMLESS. Something to laugh at. I'm rather surprised I am not more anxious or nervous. I am at the point that my goal is to leave the mediation satisfied by both parties (if possible?)

I am bringing lotsa paperwork to the mtg. And my Sudoku book :)

Yep. got hooked the other day on the way back from Lancaster. The 9x9 are so hard but finally, last night it clicked. After I master that, I'm moving onto 16x16 but thats a few weeks away. I grew up doing word finds where it reveals a hidden word. Then about 5 years ago felt the allure of crosswords and now its Sudoku.

Speaking of Sudoku, I better sudoku on outta here...

No comments: