Sunday, March 19, 2006

First nite of rehersal

I have rehersal from 6 to 9 tonight for a role as an extra at a rock show. The rehersal is way down by Wall street area. I am a little nervous because I havent told them I am deaf and hope I can follow along with whats happening? I got the script this morning but its too hard to read on my sidekick. I need to print out a hard copy to review but don't have a printer. Gonna wait till to work to print it. I hope to secure some additional extras tonight for my April 1st shoot. I am getting worried about the locations because I don't want to set up the shoot and then not be able to use the rooms I want to use at TC. Most of the depts have been extremely helpful but the dorm life, *hmph* another story.

Tuesday 4 of us have a photo shoot line up. I am doing a pin up girl thing. I have a corset and a nice skirt. Now all I need are shoes. I can't wait to see the others in their outfits. I cannot comment on theirs because I am sure some of the girls want to keep this low key. I did tell Blondie we could do some shoots together esepcially if we re in the same theme mode.

Tmw is back to work, spring break ends tonight at midnight. It was a good one, not too terribly exciting but I did get to relaxs some and the baby shower was a success. My only down point this week was tues with the roommate drama crap. He's been extremely civil to me since, it feels back to normal but I wonder what the end of the month will bring?

No comments: