Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I lost the battle, but I won the WAR!

Well
the results from the mediation meeting is as follow
My sec deposit will be used as last month rent, and my roommate has to pay half of the lock fee. But I will move out the end of May. I feel like in a way I won because he's been trying to get me out since Jan and I made it till the end of May so...I am not too disappointed. Its true next fall would be ideal but I'm not gonna miss the summer in my apt this year because of the roaches will multiply by then. The flies will be in droves as they were last year. And the kitchen will stink because my roommate (NOT Erfo) does his dishes every week or two... so in a way its good I am moving out at the end of May :)

Last night was a blast. Between my Taco Bake, Erfo's cream cheese and tomatoes sandwiches (Mom you're gonna love this, I will have her make it for you next week during your visit) and Blondie's choc mousse by David Glass, delish.

Today I am making last minute preparations for the shoot this saturday. Most of the shoot will be improvised. I feel ready but at the same time I won't be able to relax till its over. Finite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, Do you think all the apartments in the building have roaches? Possibly. Probably, all the apartments in NYC have roaches!

Ridor said...

Not all apartments, Jen.

R-