Wednesday, March 22, 2006

[Strike a Pose] *clicks*

I love that movie Twsiter. It brings out the metereologist in me. When I was a child, I remember thunderstorms and sitting in my living room with my family nearby, watching the lighting, feeling/hearing the thunder roar. What an amazing show Mother Nature gives us. I also enjoy hail. Of course not the size of baseballs but once a few years back me and Sorry got caught in a hail storm and we had to pull off the highway to wait it out. It was something. We watched the hail pelt down for a good 5 to 10 minutes! Also it seems to me that the coloring of the area before an eclipse or during lighting runs parallel to the way it looks in my dreams. When I dream, its never sunny nor is it ever dark either. Weird a twilight feel to thunderstorms or any storms and the dreamworld.

The shoot was an "all day affair" Everyone looked smashing! Er rather ShmokIng! *sizzles* What can I say, we looked HOT. I cant name names, but we have done a serivce for the deaf community and sexed it up some. The first girl, warrior but sadly no weapon. She has an haughtiness about her. The 2nd one is my dear friend Blondie who is a natural! She is an actress and I think that helps. Oh shes drop dead gorgeous too. But I will give her credit, she took a lot of risks and poses. Then there was me. I hope there s a couple of decent pictures in the bunch. I didnt feel exactly sexy or pretty today but I did the best I could, some shots I did feel good. Some I didn't. I'm glad I did it tho. The 4th girl, what a closet exhibitiionist. Boy, she had some poses that made my jaw drop. I never knew her to be so bold, more power to her. And I want to add for any family members who may be reading this that the photographer was a complete gentleman. I enjoyed his company today and he was very kind to ask his friend if he could shoot us there at the studio. I mean its his friend's studio all the way downtown. This guy who owns the studio works for ABC and other big names like that. He was shooting one actress earlier from a soap opera. I didn't reconize her nor do I watch soaps so that makes it harder. I wish I did know her name for the sake of knowing. So one day if she makes it big, I can brag, "yeah me and my friends were also having a photo shoot in the other room from so and so."

My roommate, otherwise known as the ASS. Sent me this email last night. THANK YOU ASSHOLE. I am so tired of his emails and he incessive need to be "heard" and validated by something or someone. He s so dumb because if he would just shut up and pay half the lock. I would be happy to be taken advantage of financially for the remainder of my stay here. I mean its ridiculous for him not to pay $75 for the lock and I then will pay him electric and he pays less than $150 in bills to live here! I mean in the long run he saves $$ but no, not WIPEASS, he is like a dog with a bone. Just can't let it go.

I leave for Lancaster, finally. Its been too long since Ive seen the folks back home. I enjoy my family so much. I will also get to see my good friend Paula, who I've known since I was 12. She fell out of touch 2-3 years ago and I was pretty hurt because the last time we hung we had fun and say goodnight. No fights, nothing and then her phone was disconnected and she moved to some Valley nearby. I told her shes like my sister. Don't disappear like that, she's someone who has seen me through it all. Middle school, 1st apartment, dating, etc etc. Shes been in my life almost 20 years.

Speaking of family, Knob is like a sister. The other night when she saw me and asked me how I was? You know how it is, when someone really knows you, you can't be all fake and say, everything is ok. No, instead I burst into tears. We snuck away and I had a little crying spell and Knob boy I just love her and can relaxs so I told her my stresses (school, my films, surgery, roommate bullshit, etc etc) I didn't mean to either because I know her job is one that requires a lot of emotional support so the last thing she needs to do is deal with me. She was so good to me and Knob if youre reading. Thank you again, mwah!

No comments: