Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Steam coming from his ears!

Well my roommate is PISSED. The mediation meeting was cancelled due to the terp backed out this morning. I was not pleased either because this is spring break and I couldve gone to Lancaster this week to visit the folks and be back by this weekend for other commitments! Ach my roommate is throwing a temper trantrum, left me a LONG note on my door saying
"Martha called to cancel the meeting, however if you withdraw your request and just wear your hearing aid, we could go ahead TODAY. (then later he states) I would like you to seriously considering withdrawing your request, especially if another appointment cannot be secured for this week. And I should remind you that at the end of the month I can file a formal petition to order you to vacate and schedule a court date." ..... BYTE ME! Ugh and I txt msg him and explaned the 21st is not good because I have commitments that day and he's all like "have you even looked for another place to live?" I replied "No, because I'm not leaving (added a smiley face)" and then I emailed him once again saying all he has to do is sign something saying he will pay half the lock in order for me to pay 1/4th of the electric. That means he pays at the most $200 to live there, while Szymanski and I take care of the rest. I also said there must be something in writing about my security deposit. Now I get the feeling I'm gonna have to start locking my door during the day while I'm out. I stopped about 2 weeks ago to show good faith and I lock it when I'm sleeping, changing or do not want to be disturbed. I know he likes to let Tom out of my room when I'm not home and while I don't mind normally, not right now when things have gone sour again. Poor Tom, he loves going where he pleases.

Well my attempt to burn samples of my movies for the grant I'm vying for failed 2xs last night for various reasons. I'm trying again now. Might as well be productive if the meeting was cancelled. I did call and tell Martha that she may want to use a different terp agency because that was extremely unprofessional. I hope its not one of those lame ass, non RID certified terp agencies. I need someone who is competent, especially in regards to legal matters.

I do have one thing to look forward to today, dinner with Szymanski. She brought Lobster raviolli for dinner and will pick up salad and bread, I'm grabbing drinks and dessert for us. Plus she always cheers me up, especially when my other roommate has rattled my nerves like he has today. Joe Joy assured me I could stay with him if things get weird during or around my surgery next month and my Moms in town. Trust me, I know Mom is like a protective Mama Bear. It wouldnt take much to set her off, if my roommate provoked her. Half of me wouldn't mind because my Mom can give a good tongue lashing when needed. She's a yeller thats for sure. I am so happy Mom will be visiting me next month. I will set something up for her to meet my friends that she hasnt met yet on the day of her arrival. I'm gonna try to find a place with a pool table.

Ugh I am just ugh, I was starting to feel relaxs here and now my defenses have gone to "red alert" *imitates Star Trek red alert siren* thats what I'm feeling. Damn I wish I had a holodeck, then I could try my case out in court and see how it plays out without suffering any consquences. I do believe holodecks are just a matter of time. Hopefully while I'm alive.

No comments: