Friday, March 31, 2006

In 12 hours...

I'll be shooting my first scene on the side street. Its a scene where Ronnie and Blondie meet up for a short exchange and then CUT. I have to be careful, Ronnie has to stay off her feet as much as possible. I am glad her beau will be with her during the shoot. Got a short script done for 2 of my characters as well. The rest will be improvised. A totally new way of going about this for me. Its making me crazy not knowing exactly how things will unfold but nonetheless, I will get thru this and it will be a success. My crew and cast never fails :)

I am home tonight, resting for the shoot tmw. I have a toaster, coffeemaker all lined up. I have two people responsible for Kraft services. I have someone to get the release forms signed. I have Joe Joy in charge of room design. I think I did a pretty good job delegating responsibilities for this shoot.

Richards is also coming tmw, he played Dr Grim in the 2nd shoot of this movie in January. I met him while prop shopping with King and he was working at this store. I asked him where he was from and he replied "New Orleans." I said, "oh, when did you move here?" and he replied "after the hurricane." Oh man, he was one of the many people who the Hurricane Katrina changed his life. I want to ask him eventually, if before the Hurricane Katrina hit, was he intending to move to NYC? Or?

Well Spring has officially sprung, and don't forget turn your clock ahead one hour. This weekend is daylight savings time. Right it's "fall back, spring forward"

No comments: